eBOARDsolutions announces version 2.0 of eBOARD Meetings app for the iPad
New features will allow quicker access and an enhanced user interface.
May 10, 2012 – eBOARDsolutions announces the availability of version 2.0 of the eBOARD Meetings app for the iPad. This release will give quicker access to meeting agendas and a cleaner, more modern interface. Key new features will include integrated Help to show users how to set up a meeting type as a favorite and how to manage the new notifications options. Additionally the improved interface will allow users to simply swipe a finger to move from one agenda item to the next. Finally, the user can subscribe to automatic notification of published meeting agendas.
The eBOARD Meetings app for the iPad was originally released in December of 2010. It was designed for board members, administrators staff and the public to be able to access meeting agendas and their contents directly on the iPad without having to go through the Safari browser.
David Johnson, Board Member from Floyd County Schools and GSBA Board President explains, "Board members are busy people and the iPad along with the eBOARD app helps us easily access meeting agendas prior to, during and after board meetings. The interface is easy enough for even the least techno-savvy person to use. I use it to take notes and to search for information from prior meetings. And unlike a laptop, the iPad is also very discreet during a meeting and I don't have to search for a power outlet!"
Unlike other paperless meeting tools, eBOARD's Meetings module allows subscribers to manage multiple meeting types, whether public or internal. Many school systems across the country have found that they initially subscribed to eBOARD to manage board meetings but are now using this tool for managing meeting agendas for internal cabinet meetings as well as public school council meetings. The eBOARD Meetings app for the iPad will allow access via the iPad to all of these types of meeting agendas based upon user permissions.
The app is available for a free download from the App Store.
Imagine your entire team, all operating on the same page, with a clear understanding of the expectations necessary to prepare your students for college, career, and life. eBOARD is more than just a piece of governance software; it is the only system in the marketplace to centralize, communicate, and align strategic and operational plans, leader evaluations, board policies, administrative regulations, meeting agendas and other important communications and documents.
eBOARD is a cloud-based governance tool that helps organizations by:
- Providing a single source for access to pertinent data for effective decision-making
- Stakeholders can easily find information through advanced search capabilities
- Saving time and money by streamlining workflow and eliminating paper dependency
- Enhancing communications with all stakeholders
eBOARD Modules include:
- Strategic Plan - Monitor, track, manage and report on the organization's strategic plan to all stakeholders
- Meetings - Streamline agenda preparation and enhance the effectiveness of all meetings (not just board meetings)
- Evaluation - Enhance, align and streamline governance and leadership evaluations and assessments
- Policy - Publish policies, regulations and exhibits for easy access by all stakeholders
- Communications - Improve communications with all stakeholders
- Documents - Build an online library for easy access to important documents
eBOARDsolutions (EBS) is the leader in the effective integration of technology and governance. EBS products are used by over 200 local boards of education, state boards of education, state agencies and associations.
eBOARDsolutions has a strategic partnership with the following associations:
- Alabama Association of School Boards
- Arkansas School Boards Association
- Georgia School Boards Association
- Iowa Association of School Boards
- Missouri School Boards' Association
- North Carolina School Boards Association
- NY Mid-Hudson Regional Information Center
- Wisconsin School Boards Association